17th Airborne (Thunder from Heaven)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a Day of Defeat Realism unit.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember about the Recruitment Contest being held till August 9th at 12:00pm EST (Noon)! The rules and terms are on the forums!

Being banned

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Durst

Being banned Empty
PostSubject: Being banned   Being banned EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 11:37 am

so I don't know why I'm getting banned for hacking, I've been playing this game for close to 5 years, everyone that is still around that i have played with can vouch that i do not hack. I've played with jlee, ziggy, pdk, hydro, all the kea members. I'm a legit player and wouldn't even degrade myself to hacks. and also, having your sound all the way up does help to find out where people are at(not just hacks). Also i got cross hairs, not just the dynamic cross hairs that dod gives ya, and they are a lot more accurate, thats all i wanted to say. thanks

durstt :]
Back to top Go down
J. Edward
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant
J. Edward

Being banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being banned   Being banned EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 11:40 am

The Following People will look it over:

Capt. J. Daro.
1Lt. N. Dean.
2Lt. J. Edward
Sgt. C. Jess.

We will look over it and talk about it and all make a vote...I will Pm you on steam to tell you that you are unban or ban(still)...for now you are ban.

-Thanks
Back to top Go down
N. Dean
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Being banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being banned   Being banned EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 11:42 am

Ok Durst sorry but you told me that you hacked for games like CS and DoDs. Rememer? When i was on Palermos desktop watching the video of Fallen... You said that you and him hacked and it was fun. But now u post here u "wouldn't even degrade myself to hacks". Dude it looks like you already have... We will talk about if u can and will be banned.

Back to top Go down
Durst

Being banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being banned   Being banned EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 11:44 am

yeah degrade myself now. and yes i'll be honest with ya it was fun, but you know, its better to actually aquire the skill than just letting some machine do it for you. and it was cs...i never said anything EVER about dod.
Back to top Go down
J. Edward
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant
J. Edward

Being banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being banned   Being banned EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 12:35 am

Stop it, We will have a talk about it and see if you're going to be unban or ban.
Back to top Go down
N. Dean
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Being banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being banned   Being banned EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 11:21 am

Sorry Durst but ban stays... until u can prove that u shouldn't be banned u are banned from all our servers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Being banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being banned   Being banned Empty

Back to top Go down

Being banned
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
17th Airborne (Thunder from Heaven) :: U.S. Airborne Public Office :: Complaint Desk-
Jump to: