17th Airborne (Thunder from Heaven)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a Day of Defeat Realism unit.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember about the Recruitment Contest being held till August 9th at 12:00pm EST (Noon)! The rules and terms are on the forums!

Greetings from *Decimation*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gen. A. Rogers *D*

Greetings from *Decimation* Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from *Decimation*   Greetings from *Decimation* EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 11:47 am

Hello Everyone,

I am the General of Clan Decimation. We are not really a Realism, but I have been in the Realism Community in many games, and I understand you guys are a New Unit. Our Server should also be set up by the end of the week. My Captain, Myself, and a Recruit played in your server earlier today, and we had a good time playing with you guys. Very polite, and a since of pride in your unit was shown, and that's very important.

I will post our Information here in the future. For now, our Website is: http://ClanDecimation.com/. Once our Server is set up, I will put the IP Address on here as well.

Keep up the good work 17th Airborne!

Sincerely,
General A. Rogers
*D*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from *Decimation*   Greetings from *Decimation* EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 12:01 pm

will be fun playing with u all
Back to top Go down
J. Daro
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from *Decimation*   Greetings from *Decimation* EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 3:25 pm

Yes thanks alot man. It will be fun seeing you guys on the server alot. Can't wait.
Back to top Go down
https://the17thab.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from *Decimation*   Greetings from *Decimation* Empty

Back to top Go down

Greetings from *Decimation*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
17th Airborne (Thunder from Heaven) :: 17th Airborne War Office :: Unit Relations-
Jump to: